Crew Management Services
CREW MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As crew managers we undertake the full scope of management operations required by our ship-owner clients, ensuring that each vessel we are responsible for is manned with qualified and well-trained officers and ratings. We perform all crew-related functions including screening and selection, through reference and documents check, assessment, long-term crew planning and arrangements, training, safety familiarization, liaising with vessel re any matters. We also take care of travel arrangements and tickets, visas, allotments, accounts and any other matters arising.
By taking a hands-on personalized approach with our seafarers from their initial recruitment and throughout their employment, we have generated loyalty from Officers, Ratings and their families. In turn, this significantly reduces staff turnover, which has a considerable positive effect on the operational performance of a Client’s fleet.
Experienced Crew working with Major Oil & Gas Producers
We offer our clients:
- Vast data base (around 80000) consisting of pre-selected, properly assessed qualified seafarers.
- Software permitting to select candidates according to your requested vacancy, giving access to digital copies of all relevant licenses and course diplomas. The system also facilitates detailed planning and organizational procedures.
- Careful seafarers’ documents check, English knowledge test + one-on-one interview with specialist in Marine Engineering and Navigation
- Teleconference with potential employees.
- Visa, flag documents and travel arrangements.
- Professional support services of all kinds.
- Friendly team available 24\7.
- Ship Delivery Crew
- Catering Crew
- DP Crew
- Rigger Foremen
- Crane Operators
- Planning Engineers
- QHSE Managers
- Site Managers
We offer multiple nationalities